Total Forgiveness Experience : A study guide to reparing relationships
Forgive yourself and others!
It's the most obvious and fundamental teaching of the New Testament, and yet it's perhaps the hardest issue you will struggle with. After reading the best-selling Total Forgiveness by R.T. Kendall, you will want to go deeper with his life-changing message. Ideal for personal Bible studies or discussion groups, this is a practical manual on how to forgive others and yourself.
This 13-week study will show you how to:
- Learn ways to let go of grudges
- Avoid traps such as denial and pretending not to hurt
- Know you have released others
- Help others feel a new sense of freedom
- Apply forgiving and forgetting to your life
- Choose to keep no records of wrong
- Love your enemies and bless them
This book features brief excerpts from Total Forgiveness, probing questions, various exercises, and prayer tips. The detailed lessons offer a powerful and necessary teaching tool for lay Christians and Bible study teachers. Isn't it time to let go of the past and step into the full peace of God?
R. T. Kendall was the pastor of Westminster Chapel in London, England for twenty-five years. He is well known internationally as a speaker and teacher. Dr. Kendall is the author of more than forty books, including The Thorn in the Flesh, Grace, In Pursuit of His Glory, The Sensitivity of the Spirit, Total Forgiveness, Pure Joy, Just Say Thanks! and The Anointing: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow. Visit Kendall’s Web site at www.rtkendallministries.com.
- Paperback: 117 pages
- Publisher: Charisma House (June 11, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-1591855521
- ASIN: 1591855527
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.3 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces