The Mystery of the Shemitah: The 3,000-Year-Old Mystery That Holds the Secret of America’s Future, the World’s Future...and Your Future! (Updated Edition, Paperback)
The Shemitah occurs every seven years. Has God already given us clues to what will happen next?
The Shemitah (shmee-TA), or Sabbath year, is the seventh year of the seven-year agricultural cycle mandated by the Torah for the land of Israel. Understanding this seven-year pattern is essential for understanding the prophecy and mysteries of the Bible that are still applicable today.
In The Mystery of the Shemitah Updated Edition you will discover new insight on current events such as:
- How the Great Depression and other economic events fit into the Shemitah
- How stock market crashes in 2015 were linked to the period of nullification at the end of the Shemitah
- How the Shemitah of 2015 affected economies worldwide
- How the pattern of sevens predicted 9/11 to the exact hour
- How the World Trade Center was conceived, started, finished, and destroyed in Shemitah years
- How the rise—and possibly the fall—of America can be linked to the year of the Shemitah
And much more…
About the Author
Jonathan Cahn’s earth-shattering book The Harbinger became an instant New York Times best seller and brought him to national and international prominence, followed by two more best-sellers The Mystery of the Shemitah, and The Book of Mysteries. Long before these books he was known for opening the deep mysteries of Scripture and for teachings of prophetic import. He leads Hope of the World ministries, an international outreach of teaching, evangelism, and compassion projects for the needy. He also leads the Jerusalem Center/Beth Israel, a worship center made up of Jews and Gentiles, people of all backgrounds, just outside New York City, in Wayne, New Jersey. He is a much sought-after speaker and has been called the prophetic voice of our generation. He has spoken at the United Nations on Capitol Hill, and to millions of people around the world.
ISBN-13 / EAN: 9781629994703
Number Of Pages: 288
Publisher: Charisma House
Height: 8.25 in
Width: 5.5 in
Publication Date: 20180109