The Deborah Anointing Study Guide
Be inspired by the prophetess Deborah to live and lead boldly!
In The Deborah Anointing, Michelle McClain-Walters challenged women to discover a purpose greater than themselves. Now in this companion study guide she will help you walk in the call God has on your life and become a modern-day Deborah who leads and lives boldly.
This powerful four-part study dives deep into the principles that shaped Deborah into a mighty judge, intercessor, prophetess, mother of Israel, and military strategist. Through these principles, you will be empowered to break through the barriers of tradition and gender prejudices and embrace the fullness of your unique purpose in Him.
- Companion videos for individual or small-group study (sold separately)
- Discussion questions, commentary, and scriptures
- Corresponding small-group leader’s guide with answers available as a downloadable PDF
MICHELLE MCCLAIN-WALTERS has traveled to more than forty nations and has conducted prophetic schools that have activated thousands in the art of hearing God’s voice. The author of The Esther Anointing and The Prophetic Advantage, Michelle currently serves as director of prayer ministry at Crusaders Church, under the leadership of Apostle John Eckhardt, and one of the ministry’s house prophets and apostolic team leaders. She resides in Chicago with her husband, Floyd, and daughter, Eboni.
- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: Charisma House; Study Guide edition (May 2, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1629994529
- ISBN-13: 978-1629994529
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.3 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces