Superbook - Noah and the Ark (Book) : A Boat for His Family and Every Animal on Earth
In Noah and the Ark, join Chris, his friend Joy, and his robot Gizmo, on an unforgettable journey as Superbook takes them—along with Chris’s mother, Phoebe, back in time for an encounter to meet Noah—the only righteous person in an evil world. He obeys God by building a huge boat even though there is no sign of rain. Noah, his family, and the animals on the ark are saved from the worldwide flood. Children learn that in troubled times, God will care for those who trust Him.
These storybooks bring Bible stories to life using the same beautiful artwork from the classic Superbook series which received three Daytime Emmy Charisma House nominations. Each book features engaging, age-specific content that coordinates with Superbook DVD stories. Children can learn God’s Word and be introduced to the Superbook series for the first time.
- Each book teaches children timeless moral truths and life lessons through the captivating, Bible-based adventures of two time-traveling children and their robot friend
- Unparalleled biblical accuracy in both scene design and character dialogue
- Immersive experience supported by Superbook Bible App and website
- Targeted to ages 3–6
- Artwork, characters, and stories correspond with Superbook DVDs of same titles
CBN’s Superbook team is made up of Emmy-winning artists and storytellers, whose credits include Mulan, The Lion King, and Beauty and the Beast. Together they are collaborating to completely reimagine the classic Superbook series using CGI technology. The new Superbook honors the life-changing legacy of the classic series and introduces the stories of the Bible to a new generation. The Christian Broadcasting Network www.cbn.com is a global Christian ministry headquarters in Virginia Beach, Virginia, and is committed to spreading the Gospel of Jesus through television programming, Internet programming/resources, medical missions, humanitarian outreaches, and family resources, including Superbook.
- Age Range: 5 - 6 years
- Grade Level: 3 - 7
- Series: Superbook
- Hardcover: 32 pages
- Publisher: Charisma House (February 4, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1629997501
- ISBN-13: 978-1629997506
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds