Out Of Control and Loving It (Revised) : Giving God Complete Control of Your Life
Are you holding on so tightly that God can't work in your life?
In this revision of her best-selling book, Lisa shows readers how to give God complete control of their lives. Lisa's life was a whirlwind of turmoil until she realized that things ended up in a mess whenever she was in charge.
Women of all ages can reflect on some of the following topics:
- Are you tired of pretending to be strong when you're living in fear?
- Don't tolerate harassment for another moment.
- Receive your affirmation, love, self-worth, joy, strength, and acceptance only from God.
- Lay down your desires, and hide yourself in His will.
Let go and discover the freedom and peace of God intended you to have.
Lisa Bevere is the co-founder of Messenger International and cohosts their weekly television broadcast, The Messenger. Lisa’s edgy, passionate, and transparent style inspires women of all ages to find freedom and realize they are an answer and not a problem. Through best-selling books and award-winning multimedia curriculum, she has empowered and released women the world over to experience wholeness and realize both their destiny and legacy. Lisa’s other books include The True Measure of a Woman and You Are Not What You Weigh.
- ISBN-10: 1591858836
- ISBN-13 / EAN: 9781591858836
- Number Of Pages: 208
- Publisher: Charisma House
- Imprint: Charisma House
- Height: 9 in
- Thickness: 0.4687 in
- Width: 6 in
- Publication Date: 20060216
- Language: English