Just Say Thanks: Cultivating Gratitude Deepens Intimacy With God
If you have to answer yes to these questions, you probably need to learn to be more grateful and appreciative. "GIVE THANKS IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR THIS IS GOD'S WILL FOR YOU..."
This book's life-changing message will enable you to discover:
- Why gratitude must be taught
- The power of offering a "sacrifice of praise" during times of adversity
- Why God's Word instructs us to have a grateful heart
- How you have God's undivided attention when you say "thank you"
- A greater anointing that comes from giving thanks to God
- What you should be most thankful for
- Why sanctification is called the "doctrine of gratitude"
About the Author
R.T. Kendall was the pastor of Westminster Chapel in London, England, for twenty-five years. Born in Ashland, Kentucky, he was educated at Southern Baptist Theological Seminary and Oxford University. He is well known internationally as a speaker and teacher. Dr. Kendall is the author of more than forty books, including The Word and the Spirit, The Sensitivity of the Spirit, The Anointing: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow; and Total Forgiveness. His writings have impacted and changed thousands of lives worldwide.
Publisher: Charisma House (July 13, 2005)
Paperback: 224 pages
Item Weight: 11.2 ounces
Dimensions: 6 x 0.56 x 9 inches