Charisma Magazine: Life in the Spirit, May/June 2022
Charisma magazine is dedicated to empowering believers to live life in the Spirit. Each issue of Charisma magazine contains articles, teachings, and spirit-led resources to gain a more intimate knowledge of the Holy Spirit.
Explore Charisma magazine today! Get inspiration and encouragement sent to your home with every issue.
- Bringing the Light of Hope by Joel Kilpatrick
- How to Pray for America by Germaine Copeland
- Your Inner Extrovert for the Gospel by Ben Williams
- No Birth Without Travail by Barbara Yoder
- Behind the Scenes: The Harbingers of Things to Come by Ken Peckett
- The Obedience, Miracles and Legacy of Elisha by R.T. Kendall
- The Do's and Don'ts of Prophetic Ministry by Hubie Synn
- Did Jesus Feel Shame, Too? by Steve Foss
- God Wants You to Multiply by J. Lee Grady
- Dr. Gerald Derstine, Charismatic Renewal figure remembered
- Copelands celebrate 60th wedding anniversary
- The Babylon Bee stands strong against Cancel Culture
"Don't let the Devil steal your promise."
- Fire in my Bones By J. Lee Grady
"Circumstances don't cause stress, how we handle them does."
- Straight Talk by Joyce Meyer
"Hard-won lessons from the lockdown season."
- Things to Come By John Alarid
"Take hold of God's peace in the midst of trouble."
- Guest Columnist, Pat Robertson
- Strang Report by Stephen Strang