God and Cancel Culture
Today, 64 percent of Americans believe cancel culture is a threat to their freedom, according to a Harvard CAPS-Harris poll. While the term 'cancel culture' applies to conservatives who oppose the politically correct crowd, it is part of a bigger effort to cancel Christianity and those who espouse biblical principles. It almost seems this is the beginning of the end—and that Christians are in an unprecedented season of fragmentation, political division and actual separation on many fronts.
Yet now is not the time for Christians to be divided. The body of Christ is a big, diverse family, and we must choose to cheer one another on. This book will help Christians realize the seriousness of the battle before us and illuminate the present circumstance for the purpose of doing good—to bring hope.
God and Cancel Culture feature compelling interviews with a cross-section of leaders. In clear, authoritative prose, Strang's new book also:
- Documents what is happening in the country right now;
- Shares how believers can respond;
- Explains why Christians can look to the future with hope;
- Helps readers understand that no matter how bad things seem, God always comes through.
God and Cancel Culture will document what is happening in the country, how believers can respond, and why they can look expectantly to the future.
Stephen E. Strang is the best-selling author of "God and Donald Trump." The founder and CEO of Charisma Media, Strang was cited by Time magazine as one of the 25 most influential Evangelicals in America.
THIS SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDES:
- 10 Issues - 1 Year; Charisma print magazine
- 20 Issues - 2 Years; Charisma print magazine
- 30 Issues - 3 Years; Charisma print magazine
- FREE Book; God and Cancel Culture
- FREE Shipping
*Regular subscription rate 1 year (10 issues) $29.99
*Prices shown for US residents only and include shipping