The Prophetic Advantage : Be God's Mouthpiece. Transform Your World.
What is God saying to us TODAY? What does He want to tell the NEXT GENERATION?
The world is in desperate need of the voice of God. If the church is to be a force in the world. If Christians are to be a transformative voice to the next generation. We need to be tuned in to what God wants to tell us.
In The Prophetic Advantage Michelle McClain delivers a practical, comprehensive, and balanced look at the role of the prophetic ministry in today’s world. Using the lion as an example, she encourages believers to rise up in boldness, power, and strength, as she…
- Provides a clear understanding of the biblical mandates and mission of the prophetic
- Outlines the function and focus that prophets should exhibit
- Tackles the issues of prophetic operation and balance
- Gives one hundred advantages that come to those who receive a revelation from God through the voice of the prophetic.
The world needs prophetic people who will declare righteousness. We need the prophetic advantage, and we will not see breakthrough in our jobs, churches, families, financial situations, health, and homes without it.
Michelle McClain has traveled to more than forty nations and has conducted schools of the prophetic that have activated thousands in the art of hearing the voice of God. Michelle currently serves as director of prayer ministry on the staff of Crusaders Church under the leadership of Apostle John Eckhardt. She is also one of the house prophets and apostolic team leaders at Crusaders Church. She resides in the city of Chicago along with her beautiful daughter, Eboni.
- ISBN-10: 1616386231
- ISBN-13 / EAN: 9781616386238
- Number Of Pages: 256
- Publisher: Charisma House
- Imprint: Charisma House
- Height: 9 in
- Thickness: 0.64 in
- Width: 6 in
- Publication Date: 20121016
- Language: English