The Doctor and The Word: Discover God's Pathway to Healing for You and Your Family
- The Word Changes a Medical Practice
- The Power of God Changes a Doctor
- God Has a Pathway to Your Healing God's
- Healing Covenant
- God's Original Health and Nutrition Laws
- Power and Authority Over Disease
- Five Spiritual Principles of Healing
- Why a Christian Should See a Doctors
- There a Stone I Must Roll Away?
- Preventing Disease With Diet and Exercise Foods That Fight Depression and Memory Loss
- Foods That Fight Heart Disease Foods That Fight Cancer Foods That Fight Diabetes
About the Author
Born in Fort Smith, Arkansas, Dr. Cherry studied pre-med at Baylor University in Texas. He received his medical degree from the University of Texas Medical School in 1973 and did his post-graduate training in Internal Medicine and Radiology at Methodist Hospital in Dallas, Texas.
In 1975, after practicing medicine with Dr. Kenneth Cooper at the Aerobics Center/Cooper Clinic in Dallas, Dr. Cherry opened the R.B. Cherry Clinic for Preventive Medicine in Houston for the practice of diagnostic and preventive medicine. He specialized not only in the diagnosis of disease, but also in the use of nutrition, exercise, and natural supplements to significantly lower disease risk.
In addition to his over 30 years of practicing medicine, Dr. Cherry is the best-selling author of The Doctor and the Word (1996), The Bible Cure (1998), Healing Prayer (1999), and Prayers That Heal (2001). He has also published a series of God’s Pathway To Healing mini books on topics such as herbs that heal, menopause and prostate health.
For over two decades, Dr. Cherry and his wife, Linda, through Reginald B. Cherry Ministries, taught health and healing on their weekly television program, Doctor & the Word, devoting their efforts to helping Christians find their pathway to healing and stay healthy so they can go forth and tell others about Jesus and lead the lost into “His Glorious Light!” (I Peter 2:9)
Publisher: Siloam; reprint edition (February 12, 1998)
Paperback: 174 pages
Item Weight: 8.1 ounces
Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.45 x 8.5 inches