Prayer That Changes Everything: 5 Principles to Activate Your Faith
A revived faith starts with a revived prayer life.
Develop the faith and prayer life God desires for you.
What if your communication with God became as vibrant as the interaction between you and your best friend? What if God literally responded to your praise, your worship, and your requests? This is absolutely God’s will for your prayer life!
For many, prayer is only a matter of blessing their food, asking for help during a crisis, or whispering a need when they feel they are at the end of their rope. Unfortunately, this barely scratches the surface of the prayer life God wants to share with us.
In Pray With Power, Mary Colbert unpacks five principles to revolutionize your faith and help you experience the full dimension of the relationship you can have with God through prayer. She challenges you to:
- Recognize that faith is alive and must be in action
- Live with a faith that excites God
- Realize that faith is the substance of all things
- See the thing they want God to do as done and begin to praise Him for it; and know that love is the fuel
Whether a new believer or a longtime Christian, you will find accessible, fresh insights into prayer and practical wisdom that will revitalize your prayer life and transform your relationship with God.
- Actionable takeaways at the end of each chapter to help you infuse power into your spiritual lives
- Introduces you to a growing prayer movement known as Nation Builders, a prayer chain Mary Colbert started to pray for the United States and for the wisdom of God, which has grown to tens of thousands!
Also Available for Purchase at These Retailers
Enter your email address to download a FREE sample chapter
*By submitting you agree to receive periodic email updates, special offers, and freebies from Charisma House and its authors. You may unsubscribe at any time. For U.S. residents only.
About the Author
Mary Colbert is the New York Times best-selling coauthor, with her husband, Don Colbert, MD, of The Seven Pillars of Health; author of 13 Women You Should Never Marry: And How Every Man Can Recognize Them; and coauthor of The Trump Prophecies, which was made into a feature film. Having attended Oral Roberts University and Rhema Bible Training College, she is an ordained minister, a former member of Oral Roberts University’s Board of Regents, and a current member of President Trump’s evangelical advisory board along with her husband. She is also the founder of Nation Builders, a national prayer line dedicated to praying for the United States and for the wisdom of God.
Publisher: Charisma House (April 7, 2020)
Paperback: 144 pages
Item Weight: 3.2 ounces
Dimensions: 5 x 0.33 x 7 inches