Ferocious Warrior : Dismantle Your Enemy and Rise
When the fight gets fierce, you have to get ferocious.
You will learn how to train with your pain, push with your prayers and conquer what’s trying to conquer you.
This book isn’t about winning pretty. Rather, it will show you how to punch through your pain, deliver a fatal blow to the enemy, possess all God has for you, and experience ferocious victory. The devil is striking from every side and it’s not because he wants to distract you or ruin your day—he wants to take you out! He’ll do anything to break you down. But you can flip the script and dismantle him instead! When the enemy attacks, the fight gets ugly. Your prayers and your faith have to get intense. You have to remove the makeup, take off the tie, and get down in the dirt of life to destroy the work of the devil.
In Ferocious Warrior, Cora Jakes Coleman shows you how to win. Sharing keys that helped her through personal battles with depression, insecurity, infertility, and loss, Cora offers strategies to help identify the tactics and agenda of the enemy, and the obstacles to your breakthrough. Ferocious warriors don’t shrink back from the enemy—they go into his camp and take back everything he stole from them.
The book reveals:
- How to use the weapons of warfare that are already at your disposal
- How to implement the five principles of prayer
- How to let your pain push you to your next level
- How to think like a warrior and win even the toughest fights
- Prayers and affirmations to help readers activate their faith
- How to experience and maintain deliverance
- Guidance to develop the lifestyle of a warrior and sharpen the weapons that bring victory
Cora Jakes Coleman is passionate about living a life of purpose and fertility (the ability to produce!). She is a preacher and best-selling author, wife to husband, Brandon Coleman, and mother to her beautiful daughter, Amauri and energetic son, Jason. The eldest daughter of Bishop T.D. and Serita Jakes, Pastor Cora oversees various ministries and serves in many capacities at The Potter’s House of Dallas. She is a highly sought-after speaker and mentor who is driven to release the sound faith, a ferocious faith! In the words of her father, “Cora has redefined what it means to fight like a girl!"
- ISBN-10: 1629996599
- ISBN-13 / EAN: 9781629996592
- Number Of Pages: 224
- Publisher: Charisma House
- Imprint: Creation House
- Height: 9 in
- Width: 6 in
- Publication Date: 20190716
- Language: English