MEV Fire Bible: Brown Polyurethane Cover
The Fire Bible, published by Life Publishers International of Springfield, Missouri, is the premier study bible for the Spirit-Led believer. The Modern English Version (MEV) contains all the resources that make the Fire Bible such a powerful tool.
The Fire Bible is a one volume reference library, that will sharpen your understanding of the Holy Spirit and His work in the life of all believers. With its extensive notes and powerful commentary, along with dozens of other unique features, it is well poised to help foster the same robust faith, sincere devotion, and power demonstrated in and through the early church.
- Modern English Version (MEV)
- "Theme finders" cross reference tool
- More than 70 articles explaining major theological topics
- In-depth study notes for key verses
- Book introductions and space for note taking
- In-text maps and charts
- Words of Jesus in red
- Center column reference system
- Topical index and Concordance
- Reading plan
- 8-point text size
- 9.75" x 6.75" x 1.50"
- ISBN: 9780736106658