The Power of a Parent's Blessing : See Your Children Prosper and Fulfill Their Destinies in Christ
You were created to be God’s agent of blessing to your children
Blessing is a custom established by God and is meant to function in every family. In fact, there are seven critical times in each of our lives when God wants to give us a powerful message of identity and destiny. In The Power of a Parent’s Blessing Craig Hill explains each of these times, answering key questions such as:
- What is the key identity question to be answered in your child’s heart?
- When is the appropriate time to bless?
- What are potential consequences of not blessing?
- What is the role of each parent in blessing at this specific time?
- What are practical tools to use in blessing?
It is never to late to start your children on the road to fulfilling their destinies. Whether you are a parent, grandparent, or step-parent, these powerful blessings will help the children in your life to prosper.
Pastor Craig Hill and his wife, Jan, give senior leadership to Family Foundations International (FFI), a nonprofit Christian ministry through which almost 2,500 life-changing seminars are conducted throughout the world each year. He has written several books, including the best seller The Ancient Paths. By interweaving personal stories with biblical truths, Craig is able to pierce through the veil of the mind to minister to the depths of the heart, resulting in real life change for many. He and his wife live in Denver, Colorado.
- Retail: $15.99
- ISBN-13: 9781621362227
- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Charisma House (April 2, 2013)
- Size: 8.25 x 0.6 x 5.5 inches
- Language: English